Please click here, enter your email address and click “send”.
If there is an account linked to the submitted email address, you will then receive an email from us with a link to reset your password.
Should you not receive an email, please contact the Ticket Office via email@example.com for further assistance.
Simply click here and log in to your account.
Once logged in, select “My Account”, “View My Details” and finally “Loyalty” to view the number of points that you have.
Please ensure that the email address used on the account is the one that you gave to the Ticket Office at the point of purchase.
Once checked, if your account is still showing the incorrect amount of loyalty points, please contact the Ticket Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
You can finalise the creation of your account and backdate your purchases by contacting the Ticket Office via email at email@example.com.
This is possible. To do this, please email the Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Seasonal and match-by-match accessible parking is now sold out for the remainder of the 2023-24 season. Thank you for your incredible support.
For alternative car parking options, please click here.
Away supporters looking to book accessible parking should email the Ticket Office at email@example.com for further assistance.
To apply your 1876 membership to your order, please log into your account and select the match you wish to purchase tickets for. Next, apply the 1876 promotion to your basket by selecting membership 23/24 and then selecting apply package. You can then select your seat and it will automatically apply your discount to your basket ready for you to checkout.
We would ask supporters to wait 24 hours to collect their away tickets from the time of purchase.
All uncollected tickets will be sent to the opposing team ticket office and be ready for collection 1 hour prior to kick-off.
To access your Team Valiant tickets, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your online account on the club website.
2. Go to the designated Team Valiant Match.
3. Add the Team Valiant promotional package to your basket.
4. Locate the Hamil Road Stand section.
5. Enter the Family Section of the Stand, which includes blocks HF1A, HB1A, HF1B, and HB1B.
6. Choose your two seats, ensuring you select the appropriate concession types—one for an adult and the other for the age of the Team Valiant member.
7. Use the drop-down menu below to assign names to the tickets.
8. Assign the adult ticket to your name and the child's ticket to the name of the Team Valiant member.
9. This will activate the promotion, and the tickets in your basket will be marked as free.
10. Proceed to complete the transaction at the checkout.
11. Your free tickets will be delivered to your email as E-Tickets.
Please contact the ticket office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and address and related contact details that you would like to be linked to.
If you have already purchased a Team Valiant membership, please contact the ticket office with the name you would like the membership to be assigned to. If you haven’t already purchased, please use the drop-down menu once the tickets are in your basket and assign the Team Valiant membership to your child’s name.
Please come to the club store and a member of the team will be happy to assist you with moving your seat.
- Log into your account on our ticketing portal
- Click 'My Account' and 'View my current tickets'
- Select the 'Show more' option
- Scroll to the match that you wish to release your seat for
- Click 'I can no longer attend this event - Release my seat'
- Confirm that you are happy to release your seat
- Your seat has now been released back to the club.