Port Vale’s summer signings Sam Kelly, Remie Streete and Sam Foley are now available to sponsor for the 2015/16 season.
The trio joined the club last week as part of managerRob Page’s plans for his first full campaign in permanent charge of the first team.
The likes of last season’s Player of the Year Michael O’Connor, Louis Dodds, Chris Birchall, Adam Yates, Sam Johnson, Nathan Smith, Ryan Boot and Ryan Lloyd - who have all agreed new contracts with the club - can also be sponsored.
Our exclusive player sponsorship packages incorporates valuable marketing exposure by showcasing your company to our passionate fans at every home game and through the club's official website.
This package includes your company details in every match day programme; company details on the club's website, and the possibility of having your business' name read out on the tannoy system to the whole stadium during games.
The full package includes:
- Your player’s shirt at the end of the season, which is then signed by the player.
- Your business name or logo next to said sponsored player in the match day programme (audience of over 3000 people for season 2015/16)
- A mention of your business on Twitter and Facebook if your player is named man of the match
- Social media post for when you first sign up
- A tannoy reference when your player scores, or is substituted
All from only £500 + VAT for the season.