Well here goes!
First of all, everyone has to be aged between 13 and 16 years old:
- Boys and Girls are accepted
- You have to attend ALL matches at Vale Park for one whole season including weekend and evening matches.
- You must be able to catch a ball and throw a ball effectively
- All members are chosen from an application process
- All members will be given a full uniform
- All members will be provided with refreshments at each game
If all the above applies to you, register your interest to be in the squad for the 2021/22 season by Monday 26th July 12 noon.
Recruitment/Induction will take place at the home fixture vs Sheffield Wednesday on Tuesday 27th July. Further information will be provided for successful ball squad members prior to the fixture.
Please send all expressions of interest to Port Vale Foundation:
Tel: 01782 757066
Post: Vale Park, Hamil Road, Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffs, ST6 1AW.