Port Vale Football Club looks forward to welcoming you to Vale Park. This Code of Conduct acts to principally guide and advise ticket holders of the protocols in place ahead of and during the matchday event. The Club has put in place a range of processes to help create an enjoyable environment for all supporters at our matches, however it is vitally important that all attendees understand and adhere to this Code of Conduct at all times, and follow all safety requirements, to assist Club staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow fans.
- You must not attend if you, or anyone attending with you, is suffering from COVID-19 symptoms, feels unwell, or is required to self-isolate.
- The Club cannot completely eliminate the risk of COVID-19 infection. Before purchasing a ticket, or travelling to a match, supporters must decide whether it is appropriate they attend, taking into consideration and associated risks based on their personal circumstances.
- In the event you develop COVID-19 symptoms whilst at the Stadium, please notify the nearest steward immediately, who will direct you to the appropriate medical facility.
- Plan your journey in advance and arrive at the stadium in plenty of time to go through all necessary entry procedures, ensuring you know where your stadium entry point is.
- It is Club policy that all supporters over 11 years of age who are attending games or functions at Vale Park to bring a face covering. Supporters are asked to wear face coverings when moving through any indoor areas of the club (including concourses). By the same token, supporters entering the stadium via the main reception should wear face coverings until they reach their destination – be that the Valiant Suite, CJ Bayley Lounge or hospitality box. Similarly, we would ask supporters to wear face coverings when moving along corridors, ascending or descending stairs, or visiting the toilet. Government guidelines state that members of the public are expected to wear face coverings in any crowded and enclosed spaces, where they are in close contact with others.
- Face covers can be removed once in your seating area and/or while eating or drinking.
- Upon entering the stadium, please pay close attention to signage, floor markings and instructions issued by stewards or via the club’s PA system, this will help get you where you need to be in the most efficient way.
- When using the Stadium amenities, such as toilets and food and drink outlets, please avoid queues and follow the instructions of Club staff and stewards
- Please be respectful to supporters and staff in your vicinity, avoid close contact with those not known to you, and take a responsible approach to others, whose circumstances may differ from your own.
- Always maintain good hand hygiene around the stadium – use any sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face or handles and railings whenever possible. The EFL’s hygiene partner Lifebuoy have a dedicated ‘Tips and Advice’ portal on their website providing useful information on hand hygiene.
- Please avoid unnecessary movement away from your seat/standing location. Where possible wait until gangways are clear, and always follow signage and/or stewards’ instructions.
- Please be patient when moving around and leaving the stadium, be considerate towards stewards, and listen to their advice, to help ensure the event is safely and efficiently managed.
- All other terms and conditions and Ground Regulations continue to apply and must be complied with.
Thank you for your support and full co-operation. Please follow these guidelines and help us all enjoy the match safely.