Make sure you join the Port Vale team in Movember
Calling all you Port Vale Mo Bros out there, here’s your chance to join the team and do some good for men’s health.
October, then start growing a moustache throughout Movember.stWhat do you need to do? It’s simple, make sure you are clean shaven on Friday 31
and get your friends and family to donate to a good cause and at the same time see how high the Vale can get in the Mo League.http://moteam.co/port-vale-fcJoin us at
It doesn’t matter whether your moustache is the type which could off if there is a gust of wind, or a big bushy thing like next door’s cat, what is important is that you are doing your bit.
Thousands of men each year are diagnosed with Prostrate Cancer, or perhaps Testicular Cancer – you, or a friend or relative could be one of them one day!
Bear that I mind when you decide whether or not to grow your Mo. Make sure everybody is aware what you plan to do and then get onto everybody to donate whatever they can.
How to grow a Mo:
- Ask yourself the question, who do you want to be? For every style of moustache there is a different personality. You will become that man, you will be treated as that man and you will act like that man. It's important you like who he is.
- Be brave. The first few days, even weeks, can be uncomfortable and a little awkward as your facial fuzz grows and your Mo takes shape.
- Ignore the itching. Remind yourself that other men have endured worse in the past; surely you can stand a little face tickle from your Mo.
- Start to shape your moustache using proper grooming techniques. A great Mo comes down to great grooming.
- Nurture it and keep it clean. Look after your Mo, and your Mo will look after you.
Foods to approach with caution when sporting a Mo:
- Glass of milk
- Toffee Apples
- Ale, Guinness or any brew served with a fine creamy head
- Singapore crab
- Candy floss
- Egg yolk
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Sticky BBQ ribs
- Flaky croissants
- Sugary doughnuts
Movember are backing the campaign.PORT VALEis reaching out to the football community to grow a moustache for men’s health and
at movember.com and together we can change the face of men’s health.OUR OFFICIAL PORT VALEMovember is encouraging fans to join
teamPORT VALE at movember.com to join the official PORT VALESimply search .