The Valiants return to Vale Park this Tuesday as we welcome Ipswich Town to Burslem. Buy tickets online and join us as Darrell Clarke’s side look to follow up Saturday’s win at Cambridge United.
- Buy Tickets | Port Vale v Ipswich Town
- The Vale host Ipswich Town after Saturday's away victory over Cambridge United.
- Buy tickets online [click here] as the Vale look to continue their positive start on and off the pitch.
Witness the game LIVE at Vale Park!
Ipswich Town are Tuesday's visitors to Burslem, where the Vale have enjoyed their largest average home support since the 1994/95 First Division campaign to date.
Clarke and his players will be hoping for another bumper home support on Tuesday as they look to build on Saturday's win over Cambridge United at the Abbey Stadium.
Why not beat the matchday queues and purchase your ticket online? Here is a step-by-step of how you can do just that:
- Select the "Purchase Your Ticket Here" link from this article.
- Select your desired stand from the displayed diagram of Vale Park.
- Once you have selected the stand, you will be asked to choose the block in which you would like to be seated.
- You will then be asked to choose the specific seat that you would like.
- Please be aware, all available seats will be green. If your preferred seat is greyed out, that seat has already been reserved and you will have to select an alternative
- Once you have selected your seat, you will be shown a concession list. Please select the option that applies to the occupant of the seat and it will be added to your online basket
- If you are looking to purchase multiple tickets, please follow the above steps again.
- Now that you have added your tickets to your basket, select "View" from the basket bar at the top of the web page.
- You will then be directed to your basket. Please view this carefully to ensure that all of your desired tickets are in there.
- To make online purchases, you are required to have an online account. If you already have one, go ahead and log in with your details. If not, please fill in all mandatory fields to create your account.
- Once you have logged in to your account, follow the steps to add your preferred payment method and payment details and select "Pay" to confirm your purchase.
- Now that your payment has been confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-ticket/s. Please display the QR code at full brightness when entering Vale Park via the designated turnstile.
Why not take advantage of our 1876 Membership scheme and enjoy a £4 discount on your adult ticket at every home game this season, club shop discounts and more for just a one-off annual payment of £15? Find out more here!
Watch along LIVE on iFollow The Vale
Can't make it to Vale Park this weekend? You can still back Darrell and the lads from wherever you are in the world on iFollow The Vale! Here's how to purchase your match pass:
- Hover over “iFollow” in the navigation bar and select “Subscribe”.
- On the “Next Available Match”, select “Buy Match Pass”.
- Log in to your iFollow the Vale account.
- Select your preferred payment method and fill in all relevant payment information.
- Select “Pay” and confirm all of your details and match pass payment on the confirmation page.
- Once you have been redirected to the Live Match Centre. A button to “Watch Live” will appear one hour before kick-off (6:45pm). Select this and you’re all set for the game!
Don't have an iFollow The Vale Account? Here's How to Create Yours
- Select “Sign In/Register” in the navigation bar.
- Select “Register Now” on the right-hand side.
- Fill in all mandatory information These are highlighted with an asterisk (*).
- Select (if any) any parties that you would like to receive communication from.
- If you would like to stay up to date with breaking club news, receive special offers and general club communications, we would highly recommend selecting “My Club” from the menu.
- Select the box to agree to the iFollow the Vale account terms and conditions.
- If you would like to read the full terms and conditions, you can do so by selecting the “Terms and Conditions” hyperlinked text.
- Select “Create Account”.
Thank you for your incredible support!