The Vale will head to Salford City’s Peninsula Stadium in the Papa Johns Trophy Round of 16 on Tuesday 13 December, kick-off 7:30pm.
- Papa Johns Trophy Round of 16 | Salford City vs Port Vale
- Tie will take place on Tuesday 13 December, kick-off 7:30pm at the Ammies Peninsula Stadium
- Admission prices are £10 Standard (aged between 22 and 59 inclusive), £5 Concessions (aged between 5 and 21 inclusive or 60+), with Under 5s free.
The Vale’s Papa Johns Trophy Round of 16 tie against Salford City will take place on Tuesday 13 December, kick-off 7:30pm.
Darrell Clarke’s side will look to maintain their 100% record in the competition this season when they face the Ammies, with the tie to be decided on the night. Should scores remain level at the end of the 90 minutes, the match would be decided by penalty kicks.
Admission prices for the clash at the Peninsula Stadium are as follows:
- £10 Standard (aged between 22 and 59 inclusive)
- £5 Concessions (aged 5 to 21 inclusive or 60+)
- Under 5s free
Tickets on sale in due course.
Vale supporters will also be able to watch the game live on iFollow the Vale, with match passes priced at £10 and available by [clicking here].
Supporters travelling to the game should note that there is no on-site parking for supporters, and parking on the local streets is subject to council restrictions which Salford City accept no responsibility for. Turnstiles will open from 6pm, with away fans situated in the School End (East Stand), accessible via Turnstile A on Moor Lane.