Port Vale FC launches its 2023 Christmas Appeal, in partnership with Synectics Solutions, Hubb Foundation, Bescura Family Hubb and Staffordshire Police!
We know that Christmas can be a very challenging time for many individuals and families in Stoke-on-Trent. Our Christmas Appeal 2023 is designed to ensure everyone can have a little joy during the festive period and we can ensure people who would otherwise go without can have an enjoyable Christmas. We are asking people, if they can, to donate or volunteer to support our 2023 Christmas Appeal.
We are asking people to donate presents for boys and girls aged up to 18, as well as gifts for isolated adults. If you can’t make a present donation, you can help by donating cash to our appeal via the following Just Giving link
Carol Shanahan OBE, Owner and Chair of Port Vale FC said, “We are very mindful that the holiday season can be a challenging time for families and individuals, as a community club that is committed to helping Stoke-on-Trent be a happier and healthier place. We thank you in advance for any support you can provide. We are so grateful for the amazing, continued support of the Christmas Appeal from Port Vale supporters, local people and our brilliant partners.”
Our team of volunteers from Port Vale, Synectics Solutions, the Hubb Foundation, Bescura Family Hubb and Staffordshire Police will be wrapping and delivering gifts for local people and providing interaction that otherwise may not be there for those who may be at risk of social isolation throughout the next month. We will also be inviting local people to Vale Park for dinner on Christmas Day.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- We are now accepting donations of:
- Toys and gifts for children aged up to 18 (boys and girls)
- Baby/Toddler specific gifts
- Presents for isolated adults
- Wrapping Paper
- Order presents online to be delivered to Vale Park using the first name ‘Christmas’ and surname ‘Appeal’ in the delivery details
- Vale Park address: Christmas Appeal, Port Vale Football Club, Hamil Road, Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST6 1AW
- Please follow the link to our just giving page to donate cash to the appeal. Cash will be used to buy additional gifts, food and support the efficient running of our Christmas appeal.
Donations can be dropped off at the following location between 9am and 5pm, Monday-Friday.
- Port Vale Foundation – Car Park C, Hamil Road, Burslem, ST6 1AW
- Synectics Solutions – Hamil Road, Burslem, ST6 1AJ
We are asking for donations from Monday 13th November 2023 to Friday 8th December 2023. This allows us to time to wrap, organise and distribute the presents.