We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Hospitality Coordinator to join the Club during this exciting chapter #ANewEra. You will have a wide range of duties in creating a memorable experience for all visitors.
What we are we looking for in our Bar and Waiting Team?
- Energetic and vibrant, ideally with previous experience in similar roles, the best candidates will have a natural gift for hospitality and be genuinely excited by the idea of a fast paced expanding business.
- Fun, outgoing people with a real passion for fresh food and drink with a key eye for detail.
- Ideal candidates for Bar and Waiting staff will have a great work ethic and an even greater smile!
- Ambitious individuals looking for a great company in which to jump-start their career.
Joining our team as a Hospitality Coordinator with PVFC will give you the opportunity to develop important skills such as
- Communication skills, by listening to customers, engaging and building a rapport with them and by dealing with challenging people and situations
- Experience of working under pressure including managing a workload at busy times
- Developing an understanding of customer needs and using this knowledge to improve the business, for example, passing on or responding to customers’ requests and suggestions
- Building a commercial awareness and the experience of working in a commercial environment
- Working with regulations such as health and safety and licensing laws, and making sure that colleagues understand them
To apply, please email your completed application form with CV to email@example.com