Port Vale Football Club is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join us as a Performance Analyst on a season long internship. You will provide detailed analysis for direct use by the First Team Manager and coaching staff.
What we are looking for:
- You will need to create packs that will focus on the opposition team
- Attention to detail is a must as incorrect information could have significant impact on the tactics used in a game and the end result of the match
- The ideal candidate will have a strong interest and willingness to learn about football
- This role requires someone who is very detailed orientated
- The ideal candidate will have a desire to work in the football industry
- A sports science background is preferred
- Knowledge of football, specifically tactics and strategies applied by leading teams in the male and female game.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capable of working independently.
- Experience of working in multidisciplinary teams
- Organised and capable of working to deadlines and problem solving
Due to the Covid19 we want to go the extra mile in protecting everyone at the club as a result this role will not requite the candidate to come in onsite. The successful candidate will work from home.
If you are interested in finding out more feel free to get in touch via email – email@example.com