Why not try one of these recipes?At Port Vale we are proud to announce that each week we will be recommending a recipe for you to try.
Below we will be talking you through our third "Port Vale recommended recipe."
This week we will be having Meatballs and Spaghetti.
Make sure you log on each week to get a new special recipe. All of the recipes have been donated from a Port Vale member of Staff, Player or Management.
If you would like to donate a recipe send in your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
MEATBALLS AND SPAGHETTI
1. 300g Lean beef or turkey mince
2. 1 Onion
3. 3 Slices of bread
5. Olive oil
6. 400g Tomatoes
1. Stir 300g lean beef or turkey mince with finely chopped onion and herbs.
2. Use your blender to make fresh breadcrumbs. (Ideally a few slices of wholemeal bread as even white-bread eaters aren’t going to notice!).
3. Add the breadcrumbs to the mince then roll into bite-sized meatballs.
4. Place on a greased baking tray and put in the oven at gas mark 6 (200°C, 400°F) for about 20 minutes.
5. While baking, cook a little garlic and oregano in olive oil, adding 400g chopped tomatoes and simmering until it has all broken down into a smooth sauce (blend if needed).
6. Boil your spaghetti and then top with the meatballs and finally the sauce.