2017/18 Season Tickets - Frozen AGAIN!
Monthly Payment Scheme is now OPEN!
Strap yourself in - Port Vale Football Club’s 2017/18 season tickets are on sale now and prices are frozen AGAIN!
Every campaign is a rollercoaster ride of highs and lows and we want you to experience the thrill at Vale Park next season.
Prices have been FROZEN for the FIFTH year in a row across the board but that’s not all; we’re also giving you the incentive of being refunded part of your payment based on the number of season tickets sold.
Please note: Terms and conditions apply.
For those wishing to enter the pay monthly scheme, that gets underway on the 16th of January and involves five monthly payments, including a cash deposit.
The payments are to be made by standing order and the payments will go out on the 28th of February, March, April and May.
A deposit will need to be paid by the 31st of January to the main ticket office by CASH only.
To download the Standing Order and Declaration then please click here and return to the Ticket Office.
The Payment Scheme is as followed:
|Type||Price||Cash Deposit||5 Monthly Payments|
|Adult Lorne Street||£360||£72||£72|
|Senior Lorne Street||£280||£56||£56|
|Young Adult (18-21)||£265||£53||£53|
|Young Adult Lorne Street||£280||£56||£56|
|Junior Lorne Street||£145||£29||£29|
|Family Junior (9-13)||£60||£12||£12|
|Family Junior Lorne Street||£65||£13||£13|
Please note: There is no Monthly Payment scheme for an Under-9's ticket.
FAMILY SEASON TICKET PROPOSAL
The Club wants to attract the next generation of fans to Vale Park for the 2017/18 season and beyond with reduced prices for 9-13 year-olds.
Our proposal states that for every Adult or Senior season ticket purchased, an unlimited number of children within that family* aged between 9-13 can also buy a season ticket for £60, or £65 for the Lorne Street Stand, each.
If you wish to take out a monthly payment plan for your Adult or Senior season ticket, you can include the price of the kids’ tickets too and pay in instalments for the lot.
*Proof that the child is a family member must be provided.
|Adults Lorne Street||£360||£380|
|Senior Lorne Street||£280||£300|
|Young Adult (18-21)||£265||£285|
|Young Adult Lorne Street||£280||£300|
|Junior Lorne Street||£145||£165|
|Family Junior (9-13)||£60||£60**|
|Family Junior Lorne Street||£65||£65**|
|Under-9 Lorne Street||£20||£20|
** Family Junior Tickets can only be purchased with an Adult or Senior Season Ticket. Junior Tickets purchased without an Adult Ticket will be charged at the full junior price.
*** Under-9's season tickets can only be processed along side an Adult or Senior season ticket.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.This ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association. The F.A Premier League and The Football League in respect to the relevant competition and Port Vale Football Club Ground Regulations.
2. Port Vale Football Club accepts no responsibility whatsoever if the seat to which this ticket refers is affected by adverse weather conditions.
3. Port Vale Football Club Customer Charter covers the Club's policy on refunds or exchanges and pricing for seats with a restricted view of the pitch.
4. Port Vale Football Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the ground.
5. The use of this ticket to enter the ground constitutes acceptance of the Ground Regulations and Port Vale Football Club reserves the right to eject from the ground any person who fails to comply with such rules and regulations.
6. Port Vale Football Club accepts no responsibility to replace lost, damaged or stolen tickets. Season ticket holders are advised that if you require a replacement season ticket the club may, at it's sole discretion, replace the season ticket, subject to a £25 administration charge. Port Vale Football Club reserve the right to ask season ticket holders to gain a police crime reference number for replacement season ticket.
7. Season tickets are non transferable and non refundable. Season Ticket exchanges are available subject to an additional payment of £2 per ticket per match. Anyone wishing to exchange their season ticket to another area for the remainder of the current season will incur a charge of £10.
8. Port Vale Football Club reserves the right to charge full price to any season ticket holder who cannot produce the correct match day ticket on entry for the game. On production of the correct ticket a refund will be given.
9. Proof of age may be required to obtain concession prices.
10. If, due to lost or forgotten ticket, a replacement ticket is requested, full face value must be paid and will be refunded upon production of original ticket to the ticket office.