11:00 16 January 2015
Be Passionate. Be Proud. Be Loud. Be Part Of It.
We want you to be passionate, be proud and be loud next season in order to help Vale climb the table and achieve as much as possible.
Be part of this club’s exciting future and secure your seat at Vale Park for next term.
Please note: Terms and conditions apply.BENEFITS
Benefits of purchasing your 2015/16 season ticket now are:• 10% discount in the official club shop for the 2015/16 season.• 20% discount at Burslem-based art company Barewall.• 15% discount at ManorShop.More benefits are due to be announced for the early bird season tickets in due course.
2015/16 SEASON TICKET PRICES
|Adults Lorne Street||£380|
|Seniors Lorne Street||£300|
|Young Adults (18-21)||£285|
|Young Adults Lorne Street||£300|
|Juniors Lorne Street||£160|
|Age 9-11 Lorne Street*||£80|
|Under-9s Lorne Street||£20|
*This is for the renewal of season tickets only. If supporters aged 9-11 are purchasing a season ticket for the first time they will be charged the Juniors (12-17) rate. After 2015/16, all fans aged between 9-17 will be charged the Juniors rate. Please note: The age category cut off date is 1st August 2015.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.This ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association. The F.A Premier League and The Football League in respect to the relevant competition and Port Vale Football Club Ground Regulations.
2. Port Vale Football Club accepts no responsibility whatsoever if the seat to which this ticket refers is affected by adverse weather conditions.
3. Port Vale Football Club Customer Charter covers the Club's policy on refunds or exchanges and pricing for seats with a restricted view of the pitch.
4. Port Vale Football Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the ground.
5. The use of this ticket to enter the ground constitutes acceptance of the Ground Regulations and Port Vale Football Club reserves the right to eject from the ground any person who fails to comply with such rules and regulations.
6. Port Vale Football Club accepts no responsibility to replace lost, damaged or stolen tickets. Season ticket holders are advised that if you require a replacement season ticket the club may at it's sole discretion replace the season ticket subject to a £25 administration charge. Port Vale Football Club reserve the right to ask season ticket holders to gain a police crime reference number for replacement season ticket.
7. Season tickets are non transferable and non refundable. Season Ticket exchanges are available subject to an additional payment of £2 per ticket per match. Anyone wishing to exchange their season ticket to another area for the remainder of the current season will incur a charge of £10.
8. Port Vale Football Club reserves the right to charge full price to any season ticket holder who cannot produce the correct match day ticket on entry for the game. On production of the correct ticket a refund will be given.
9. Proof of age may be required to obtain concession prices.
10. If, due to lost or forgotten ticket, a replacement ticket is requested full face value must be paid and will be refunded upon production of original ticket to the ticket office.