The club is seeking to recruit well-organised and motivated scouts, with an extensive knowledge of football and player recruitment, to identify and assess players from seven years upwards.
Main duties will include:
- To work alongside the Director of Academy, Foundation Phase Lead and Head of Recruitment to ensure that the player recruitment strategy is consistent across all phases.
- To identify and assess players for elite Academy level
- To work in accordance with the club’s talent identification player profiles and Academy philosophy.
Candidates need to:
- Have knowledge of football and player recruitment
- Have excellent organisational, communication skills (oral and written), IT and reporting skills with an emphasis on attention to detail.
- Be driven and enthusiastic whilst able to work within a team to attain the recruitment targets
- Be prepared to work hour in the evenings and at weekends
- Hold the FA Talent Identification Award. This is not essential but would be advantageous. However, successful candidates would work to attain this qualification
- Have a good understanding of children’s welfare and safeguarding aspects
If you match the candidate profile above and are interested in applying for a position then please email your CV to email@example.com